What are managed services exactly?
Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day technology management operations in order to improve company-wide operations while keeping cost-efficiency a primary focus.
Outsourced IT department for small to medium businesses
Opt for a range of proactive services that keep your organization productive and your network and computer systems up and running. All this comes at a fraction of the cost of having a full-time employee, without mentioning less management and less headaches.
- Your server crashed? Get back up and running in minutes, not days.
- Tap into 50 years of cumulated knowledge for efficient and quick problem-solving.
- After-hours issues are a walk in the park with our 24/7/365 support
- Nothing less than full accountability for your IT issues
- Predictable and manageable costs for scalability
- Top quality consistent service for all of your locations
This concept seems new to you? Test us out. Ask about our non-managed service blocks!
Other benefits and features you can expect:
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Notifications and alerts
- Predictive and proactive systems management
- Proactive and reactive on-site and remote support
- Bilingual help desk support
- Periodic reporting
- Backup log verifications
- Planning and budgeting
- Cost management and control
- Asset inventory and documentation