How Microsoft Office 365 Can Bring Value to Your Small Business
Microsoft Office 365 can save you both time and money. You can now let go of old software and systems and integrate all those capabilities into one platform. You can improve your security and analytics along with your communication systems. Microsoft Office 365 can bring a tremendous amount of value to your small business. Don’t hesitate to make the switch, but before you do, find out how it can benefit your company.
If your team has great communication, then you’ll have great teamwork, which leads to increased productivity. Productivity is often centered on communication, and for years corporate technology has fallen flat of the consumer-used Skype platform. We now finally have Skype for Business, making it easier and more intuitive to connect with colleagues. Some benefits include:
- PSTN conferencing: gives you the option to dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone or join a meeting with a click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype meeting broadcast: produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 attendees who can join from nearly any browser or device.
- And many more…
Simplify Infrastructure, Reduce Costs, Motivate Employees
Microsoft is the only company that provides a cloud business phone system and a complete meetings solution (with audio, video, content sharing, and messaging service) all in one productivity and collaboration suite. By having one platform for all of these services, you are ultimately reducing costs, complexity, and effort.
Increase Security and Analytics
Office 365 has more security and data analytics capabilities that you can use to your advantage.
- Delve Analytics: provides insights on time and relationships, helping people get time back in order to spend it in a more efficient manner.
- Power BI: provides new approval rights, transparency, and control over their data.
- Advanced eDiscovery: reduces cost and challenges with sorting through large quantities of data for eDiscovery by integrating Equivio machine learning, predictive coding, and text analytics capabilities.
- Advanced Threat Protection: by applying behavioural analysis, it protects against unknown malware and viruses.
Making the Switch
You can’t go wrong with Microsoft Office 365. It will reduce costs by improving communication and efficiency. It then goes a step further and provides advanced analytical tools to learn how your company performs in order to increase productivity, which inherently cuts costs. The value Office 365 brings to your company is that it transforms your business into a well-oiled machine that runs better and costs less than it used to. Contact us today to learn more about Microsoft Office 365!